- Choose any one texture from the given list.
- Do the mindmap of as many attributes and associations of that texture.
- Choose the first letter of the texture (eg. “R” for “Rough”) and then select any bold font which you think goes with the texture.
- Enlarge the same to fit the A3 size black pastel sheet and make a cutout so that the bold font is see through.
- In that cutout, paste the material attributes.
Texture Used: Soft
Font Used: Alpha Clouds
Materials Used: Dust broom material, fabric, foam, feather, Velvet, Peacock Feather, Wool, cotton, wire covered with fur, threads and weaving thread.